Install the latest version of stock information ROM of your Redmi 6 mobile. On this page, we shared a complete guide on; how to install the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 6. The SP Flash tool is most important if you want to flash your phone, you just need to install SP flash tool on your computer. That’s why if you would like to install firmware or custom ROM on your Redmi 6 you must download and install the latest SP Flash Tool on your PC/Laptop.
- One of the most popular budget smartphones in India, Xiaomi Redmi 6, just got a MIUI 10 Global Stable Recovery ROM.
- The Redmi 6 is Run on Android 8.1 OS powered by 2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- In above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going replace entire android system.
- Xiaomi has now released the kernel source code for the Redmi 6 and the Redmi 6A.
If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA. And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below. Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the Windows PC. Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system.
- This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- The Redmi Note 5 series, launched back in February 2018, was one of the most popular devices sold by Xiaomi in India.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 6 pro Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.1, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of tulip.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi 6 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device. Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool.